Friday, June 7, 2013

Feminization Phone Sex


I get a lot of guys who ask me whether or not feminization phone sex is a turn on for me! I love when they call me and tell me all about their naughty fantasies or even, in most cases, realities. I get a lot of excitement out of feminizing them or even them coming to me already feminized. We can have a lot of fun together with these types of calls. Some of them love for me to take them along to one of my exciting parties and make them the center of attention, or taking them to glory holes, and even whoring them out to my friends!

What are your feminization phone sex fantasies, are you a little curious, or are you a total slut? I don't have a problem at all with leading you in the right direction where you want to go. You can dress up in your pretty panty and bra set with your little clitty tucked in them, high heels, make up, and of course your perfect hair, and take my huge strap on or a nice thick and tasty cock. If you are good, I will even let you get gang banged by a group of guys that I know who all have the perfect dicks for you. Trust me, they know where that g spot is inside of your horny fuck hole and they will pound it until you can't take it anymore. Don't be shy, suck on some huge cock for me today and call me at 1-888-662-6482 and ask for Jade! Feminization phone sex with me will leave that throat of yours aching for more.

Yahoo and Aim: SultryJade4U

No comments:

Post a Comment