Friday, November 30, 2012

Cuckold Phone Sex




I can never get enough of cuckold phone sex. When Jim called me to tell me his wife was out of town, I already knew what the slut was up to. Jim has this tiny little piece of shit cock that he tries to fuck her with. There is only so much that a woman can take. Who wants to be pounded on by nothing but your legs on all fours? The shit gets really irritating after a while. He asked me what did I think she was doing. I told him your wife is getting a real dick in her, not some underdeveloped thing that he was stroking on. Sure she went on vacation, a fucking vacation that is. She had to get away from that depressing dumb ass who wanted to hump on her which gave her no pleasure at all. Eating pussy only got her so far, she needed a hard pounding and that is what she got. Every time she leaves, he runs to me for cuckold phone sex.


It's like this, sure we love your pathetic dick ass but, we would always opt for a big thick dick over a small one. Who wants to suck on something like that? You are better off letting your wife get the dick that she wants or she will probably end of leaving you. I know I can never live the rest of my life stuck to a husband that could not please me. Cuckold phone sex is what you need to make it all better. Go ahead and let your wife get pleased and fucked like she wants to.

Call 888-662-6482 and ask for Jade

Yahoo and Aim: SultryJade4U

No comments:

Post a Comment