Thursday, December 6, 2012

BBC Phone Sex


Chris was so anxious to call me for BBC phone sex. He knows that is a major treat for me once I get in the mood for some phone hot fucking. I like to call over a BBC to fuck me while I am on the phone with me. He loves to hear me get down on my knees and listen to me slurp and gag on a huge cock like its my favorite lollipop. Then slide it down it between my tits while I stick out my tongue and taste his sweet cum. He wants to hear how juicy my pussy gets in anticipation for a huge cock. He loves to here me fuck Tim, get him hot and ready. The majority of the time, he wants to hear me ride his dick like I am the worlds best dick riding cowgirl. Each time I get that BBC phone sex call, I am the best dick riding cowgirl! I love to watch that big thick dark cock stretching that hole until I can't barely take it anymore. I just love how a BBC plunges and thrusts deeper and harder as I scream until I cream and squirt all over it like icing on a strawberry cake. Then I get to take one of those juicy loads right inside of me.

Call 1-888-662-6482 and ask for Jade. That is just a small piece of what we can do while having BBC phone sex, lets get nasty!

Yahoo and Aim: SultryJade4U


No comments:

Post a Comment