Saturday, December 15, 2012

Age Play Phone Sex


I love having dirty, naughty age play phone sex. Last night, it lasted about a full hour when Greg called me because we were so into it. He wanted me to do all kinds of sexy things for his dirty perverted mind. As he talked, my pussy juices leaked through my bed sheets the more perverted he got. He was the dirtiest pedophile I could ever think of. It turned me on so much that he wanted to stretch my little pink fuck hole with his super fat cock. He slid his cock down my watering throat and pounded it like he was fucking my cunt. Age play phone sex has never turned me on so much before. Now I crave it and want it all the time because of the hot call. We did numerous scenarios during our time together. My favorite was when he saw me in the parking lot and raped my little hold as I screamed for help. I had to submit to him because after all, how could a girl so helpless escape a pervert like that? Go ahead and call me for some hot age play phone sex and let me here all your nasty secrets and fantasies!

Call 1-888-662-6482 and ask for Jade.

Yahoo and AIM: SultryJade4U

1 comment:

  1. what a sexy fat thick solid huge butt i wanna fuck her super tasty delicious asshole very badly hardly deeply all night non stop till morning dick raising
    non premium sex chat

    ReplyDelete