Thursday, December 6, 2012

Mommy Phone Sex


I can never get enough of mommy phone sex. I love when my boys call me and want mommy to do some hot taboo fucking with them. Mommy wants to make sure you are a good boy for her at all times. Do you like a mean mommy or nice mommy? I can be your nice mommy who cuddles you and makes you feel all better or your mean mommy who like to punish you. Mommy phone sex has never been sweeter! Aaron likes for his mommy to give him a spanking. He likes to go into my drawer and play in my panties. I spanked those little legs so hard he screamed and begged me to stop. I had him get on all fours, I pulled out my huge strap on, and spanked his little man pussy   with it. When I started to pound that little man pussy, every time he screamed I smacked it a little bit harder. He loved the way his mommy took control over him and made him do whatever she wanted. Stroking and thrusting my thick and hard strap deep inside of him made me too excited. He loved for his mommy to rub her huge hard tits up and down his back as I pounded deeper and harder.

Call me at 888-662-6482 and ask for Jade. Mommy phone sex has never been sexier!

No comments:

Post a Comment